Thursday, July 31, 2008

How to Transfer Blog Ownership

This tutorial will be very useful if you have many blogs in one account and a fewer in another, transfering a few to other account will make it easier to manage.

Another thing is, if you are trying to sell your blog, you need to transfer your blog to your partner's account.

1. First Sign into your blogger dashboard. Click on the settings link next to your blog name. (see the below screenshot)

2. Click on Permissions

3. Before you transfer you blog you need to first invite him and make him as author.Click on the 'ADD AUTHORS' button to add.


4. Enter the person's email id and click on the INVITE button.

5. After inviting him,blogger will send an email to that person asking him to visit a link and confirm that he is willing to contribute to your blog.

6. Once the invitee confirmed,go to the permissions page once again.Now,you will see an option to grant admin privileges to your partner.Click on the 'grant admin privileges' link and confirm.


7. Now,your blog has two admins.You will see the admin 'remove' link next to the author's name.Remove your's as admin(and also as author).Now your blog will be transfered from your account to your partner's.

10 comments:

Jordan McClements said...

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but..

I am offering the use of over 1000 photos, free of charge for use on your blog.

Please see the following blog post for further info:-

Free Photos For Your Blog

I hope this is of interest to you (and clear enough to follow as it is my first attempt at doing it properly).

Thanks!

white leather sofa said...

Greetings!
How to Transfer Blog Ownership
Awesome piece of work! A blog like yours should be earning much money from ad sense.

essayforme.com said...

You made a great point in this post. I just spent some time reading all your posts and I must say you are a genius who always throws out smart opinions. Now you have me as your loyal reader. Keep writing great posts. I am looking forward to them.thank you.

homework helper online said...

Nice and very informative. I am studying this problem and I must say that your article has helped me a lot.

jimi hendrix tee shirts said...

Man has lost the capacity to foresee and forestall. He will end by destroying the earth.

bookwormlab.com said...

This article is trully well-written.There are a lot of interesting things to take into consideration. well done!

аксессуары для iPhone said...

Splendid job! The topic is on the front burner and it was really interesting to read it. Write more!

essayeditors said...

I have bookmarked your website so that I can come back & read more in the future as well. Please do keep up the quality writing.

custom software application development said...

I have bookmarked your website so that I can come back & read more in the future as well. Please do keep up the quality writing.

russell miller said...

These photos are amazing! I watched them all day long and I am bewitched by their beauty. Waiting for new photos of your authorship!